Hospitality Mentorship Program – HMPS
Hospitality Mentorship Program for Students HMPS is a valuable resource for graduating students seeking guidance in preparation for their hospitality career.
The goal of the program is to offer directions which focus on career growth and provide an opportunity to gain feedback on their chosen career paths and insights into the world of hospitality. Program provides mentees with an opportunity to gain access to mentor’s life experiences and wisdom, as well as technical expertise.
Mentoring a Hospitality Graduating Student is a pleasure and access to mentoring session it’s free of charge. Please note that mentees must be a minimum of 18 years old.
Hospitality Mentorship Program for Students HMPS
- Talking about Hospitality Sector you are most interested & happenings.
- Defining SMART goals for your career path and preparing your plan.
- Defining your hospitality knowledge, skills and abilities to be developed.
- Better understanding hospitality employers’ expectations and aligning them with your competencies.
- Learning how to create and develop a professional network.
- Getting Started & continually investing in your career.
‘’Get the most out of this experience as you are getting career advice directly from the industry field’’